The 2016 Limited Edition New Balance runDisney Collection is ready and waiting just for you! In just 10 days, runners from all over the world will put on their royal best and get ready to regally head towards the finish line to earn this year’s runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. Of course of all the Disney royalty will be on hand to greet you throughout the race and as you cross the finish line in style and there’s no way to make sure your slipper fits than with your very own Disney inspired New Balance shoes. Once again New Balance is proud to be the official running shoe of runDisney and they are committed to helping runners of all levels earn their fairytale finish.
The best part is, whether you’re an elite runner, the casual jogger or a “walk with purpose” kind of person like I am, New Balance has something for every fit and style. New Balance has designed brand new Disney-inspired running shoes that are available exclusively at the runDisney Expo for each the races this year. The 2016 styles were revealed at this year at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. This year’s featured styles the comprise the 2016 Limited Edition New Balance runDisney Collection, includes the Dumbo Vazee Pace, Ariel Vazee Pace and the Red Carpet Mickey and Minnie 860v6s.
Inspired by Dumbo, the Dumbo Vazee Pace features the neutral cushioning of our Vazee Pace to help you fly through the racecourse. Elements of Dumbo are hidden throughout the shoe, including his signature inside the shoe.
The Ariel Vazee Pace brings our favorite mermaid to life from the main colors and textures of her signature look to the small details sprinkled throughout the shoe. If you’re heading down for race weekend, make sure these kicks become a part of your world.
Last, but certainly not least, Mickey and Minnie put on a show in the Red Carpet Minnie and Mickey 860v6s. This shoe is always ready for its close-up.
If you’re headed to the race expo by now you’ve heard from everyone just how truly special these shoes are, and how they’ve sold out at the previous two races this year and we know you don’t want to come away bare-footed. All of the shoes will be available at the expo in the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex starting Wednesday, February 17 during the runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend with the 2016 New Balance runDisney collection available at the Princess Half Marathon Health and Fitness Expo. The collection includes:
- The Ariel Vazee Pace, a neutral cushioned running shoe,available in Women’s sizes 5 12
- The Dumbo Vazee Pace, a neutral cushioned running shoe, available in Men’s sizes 7 14
- The Red Carpet Minnie 860v6 is a stability model running shoe, available in Women’s sizes 5 – 12, with wide sizes available
- The Red Carpet Mickey 860v6 is a stability model running shoe, available in Men’s sizes 7 – 14, with wide sizes available. The Dumbo and Ariel Vazee Pace will be available for $124.95, while the Red Carpet Minnie and Mickey 860v6s will be available for $139.95. In addition, a kid’s Dumbo and Ariel 860v6 will be available for $79.95.
The early bird gets the kicks! No matter what royal coach transports you to the Princess Half Marathon Weekend, New Balance has you covered to help make sure you can obtain your own magical running slipper.
The queue will be available for Runners Only to register at 7PM the night before the expo (Wednesday, Feb 17th) to make an appointment for the first day of the expo, Feb 18th. The queue will be available for all other guests to register at 7PM the night before the expo (Thursday, Feb 18th) to make an appointment for the second day of the expo, Feb 19th. There will not be a Virtual Queue for the last day of the expo, Feb 20th. Runners and guests can proceed directly to the New Balance booth to purchase from the 2016 Limited Edition New Balance runDisney collection. Please note that due to demand, they anticipate the possibility of limited inventory. Inventory will be updated daily at NBVirtualQueue.com
** New Balance reserves the right to alter this virtual queue process, or try on process, depending on changing circumstances throughout event weekend. Please check NBVirtualQueue.com for daily updated information.
Here’s all you need to know to get your very own magical running shoes:
Reserving Your Spot:
- Adult runners can sign up for the Virtual Queue one time per event weekend
- If you’re a runner, sign up here, starting at 7PM on Wednesday, Feb 17th, the night before Day 1 of the expo, Feb 18th. Please note, limited reservations will be available and we do expect registration to close before the expo closes each day.
- If you’re a spectator or other guest, you can sign up at 7PM on Thursday Feb 18th for an appointment on Friday, Feb 19th or come straight to the expo on Saturday, Feb 20th, to access the shoes.
- Adult runners may reserve one style/size per Virtual Queue reservation. You will be able to choose up to 5 more pairs in the booth.
- Each adult guest can purchase up to 6 pair of runDisney Collection footwear per event weekend.
- Give them your name, contact info and one requested style
- New Balance will send you a confirmation text with your group #, confirmation #, return time and requested style & size
- Due to limited hours in the expo day, they will accept limited sign-ups per day to enter the Virtual Queue.
- All runners and non-runners must sign up via the Virtual Queue, there will be no standby lines during the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Health and Fitness Expo.
How will you know when to return?
· Once it gets close to your return time, they will send you a text to come check in at the New Balance booth.
· Until then, relax. Shop around, grab some food or even hit the parks. You must return to the booth within an hour of your call-back text to ensure access to your requested shoe. After that hour, your requested shoe will be placed back into general inventory.
· Once you’re checked in, they will send an NB associate to get you from the line, get you fitted and send you off with new runDisney shoes
Where do you go when I get my text/email?
- Follow A-frame signs and New Balance-branded flags past the main entrance of the Josten’s Center.
- Head down the stairs toward the West Entrance of the building.
- Check in at the New Balance red tent
How does the style and sizing work?
- Your NB associate will grab the one requested size out of inventory. If you’d like up to 5 additional pairs, they’ll check to see if we can fulfill that request
- If your requested size doesn’t fit, don’t worry—we’ll check to see if we have the next size available
- Keep an eye on general inventory @ NBVirtualQueue.com to see if we have your size and style
It’s just that simple! Once your fitting is complete and your purchase confirmed, have fun, run fast and put some magic in your kicks.