Fall is officially here which means colder days outside, longer nights inside and weekends that are perfect for snuggling up on the couch with the family and tuning into what’s new on Netflix.
From beloved Netflix series that are part of the family now, to great new originals that will have us staying up all night binging to take in all of the Netflix goodness, here is just some of the fabulous Fall line-up as to what you will be tuning in to find on Netflix.
Original Netflix Series:
Stranger Things-Season 2
Get ready because on October 27 the mystery continues and only gets strangers as Stranger Things 2 is back and things are stranger than ever. In the saga that follows the spine-tingling story of Joyce, whose 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, the first season followed along as she launched a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities.
As they searched for answers, we all followed along as they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl and it’s all back for a second installment.
Narcos Season 3
Narcos is back and better than ever. This raw, gritty series chronicles the gripping real-life stories of the drug kingpins of the late 1980s and the corroborative efforts of law enforcement to meet them head on in brutal, bloody conflict.
It details the many, often-conflicting forces – legal, political, police, military and civilian – that clash in the effort to control cocaine, one of the world’s most valuable commodities.
The Punisher Season 1
The Punisher, who debuted during Daredevil season 2, will be getting his own solo outing in the fall. After exacting revenge on those responsible for the death of his wife and children, Frank Castle (Jon Bernthal) uncovers a conspiracy that runs far deeper than New York’s criminal underworld.
Now known throughout the city as The Punisher, he must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone.
Fuller House – Season 3
Danny Tanner and the whole gang are back for Season 3 of Fuller House. The Tanner family’s adventures continue as DJ Tanner-Fuller shares a home with her sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy who help raise her three boys as they all head to Japan.
Here’s What’s On Netflix In September
- Narcos (Season 3) – September 1st
- Bojack Horseman (Season 4) – September 8th
- Joaquin Reyes: Una y No Más (Standup Special) – September 8th
- American Vandal (Season 1) – September 15th
- First They Killed My Father (Movie) – September 15th
- Strong Island (Documentary) – September 15th
- Our Souls at Night (Movie) – September 19th
- Fuller House (Season 3 – Part 1) – September 22nd
Coming In October To Netflix
- Suburra (Movie) – October 6th
- Mindhunter (Season 1) – October 13th
- Stranger Things (Season 2) – October 27th
Coming To Netflix In November
- Alias Grace (Season 1) – November 3rd
- She’s Gotta Have It (Season 1) – November 23rd
- The Punisher (Season 1) – November 2017
Disney & Marvel Movies
If you’re family is like ours, we are all about the latest releases from Disney and Marvel and lucky Netflix has all of the latest. From Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 to the savvy Johnny Depp in the latest installment of Pirates of the Caribbean , Netflix has them all for you!
- Born in China (2017)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
The rip-roaring adventure finds down-on-his-luck Captain Jack feeling the winds of ill-fortune blowing strongly his way when deadly ghost sailors, led by the terrifying Captain Salazer (Javier Bardem), escape from the Devil’s Triangle bent on killing every pirate at sea – notably Jack. Jack’s only hope of survival lies in the legendary Trident of Poseidon, but to find it he must forge an uneasy alliance with Carina Smyth (Kaya Scodelario), a brilliant and beautiful astronomer, and Henry (Brenton Thwaites), a headstrong young sailor in the Royal Navy. At the helm of the Dying Gull, his pitifully small and shabby ship, Captain Jack seeks not only to reverse his recent spate of ill fortune, but to save his very life from the most formidable and malicious foe he has never faced.
And just who is it that will be at Sparrow’s side helping him to navigate these most treacherous of waters? None other than Will Turner himself as seen in this clip which not only hints of Turner’s return, but as too a family reunion. Will was last seen when his character assumed command of the Flying Dutchman at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End and was cursed to ferry dead souls to the afterlife, only able to step food on land for one day every ten years. And little 9 year old Henry Turner, who last we saw awaiting the return of his father on a beach with mom Elizabeth, is now all grown up and ready to continue the family legacy.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 continues Star Lord’s story and introduced his father in one of Marvel’s best movies in years.
Set to the all-new sonic backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, the film’s storyline continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians (Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, and Bradley Cooper as Rocket) must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill’s true parentage.
Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand.
Favorite Television Shows And Series
Netflix is your go-to place for all of the latest in your favorite television shows and series. From all of the best of ABC such as Designated Survivor and Scandal to original favorites such as Riverdale and the all new Star Trek: Discovery, the only streaming device you’ll ever need is Netflix where you can find everything you need and more! Take a look at just a few of the offerings that are coming up this fall on Netflix:
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (Season 2) (Netflix UK) – October 14
- Designated Survivor (Season 2) (Everywhere except US, Canada) – September 27
- Outlander (Season 3) (Netflix France) –September
- Rick & Morty (Season 3) (Netflix UK) – Continues throughout September
- Riverdale (Season 2) (Netflix CA, UK, Ireland, Latin America) – October 12
- Shooter (Season 3) (Netflix UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Europe) –September
- Star Trek: Discovery (Season 1) (Everywhere except the US) – September 24th
- The Expanse (Season 2) (Everywhere except USA, Canada and New Zealand) – September 8th
- Twin Peaks (Season 2017) (Latin America) – September
- Van Helsing (Season 2) (Everywhere except the US) –September
Other Favorites Coming Soon To Netflix:
And of course all of your favorite series from NBC, Dreamworks and beyond can all be found right here on Netflix. Here’s just some of the things you can sit back, relax and find all right here in one place on Netflix.
- The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- American Horror Story (Season 6)
- Gotham (Season 3)
- Hawaii Five-O (Season 7)
- Madam Secretary (Season 3)
- The Blacklist (Season 4)
- The Boss Baby (2017)
Grab the popcorn, sit back, relax, and get ready to Fall into Netflix. It’s the only streaming you’ll ever need with truly something for everyone -no matter what you’re looking for-Netflix has it waiting for you.