It’s beginning to look and feel like Christmas at the Walt Disney World Resort and there is no better way to celebrate than experiencing traditions from around the world during the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays. Now you and your family can experience holiday traditions from around the world come to life at Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, featuring the new Holiday Cookie Stroll and new food and beverage at Holiday Kitchens. From Nov. 18 through Dec. 30, Epcot brims with holiday magic, as guests will be able to sample international seasonal delicacies, delight in live entertainment, and enjoy festive decor.
Here are some of the festivities guests will enjoy:
- NEW! Holiday Cookie Stroll – Guests can enjoy World Showcase and purchase delicious cookies from cookie stroll locations. As they indulge in these sweet treats, they may collect stamps for each cookie. Guests who get five stamps will be rewarded with a complimentary “completer” cookie and a cold glass of milk! The Holiday Cookie Stroll can be completed at guests’ leisure, with the ability to bring the passport back until Dec. 30.
- NEW! Tastes at Holiday Kitchens – Guests will savor some of the most delectable holiday dishes from across the globe at 12 specialty kitchens set around World Showcase. New items this year include black forest roulade with cherry whipped cream at the Bavaria Holiday Kitchen in the Germany pavilion and sofrito-marinated beef with sweet plantains and olives at the Feast of the Three Kings Holiday Kitchen. A brand-new kitchen this year, L’Chaim!, will feature traditional Hebrew dishes such as pastrami on rye, chicken and matzo ball soup, egg cream and more.
- Candlelight Processional – The story of Christmas is powerfully told by a celebrity narrator accompanied by a full choir and a 50-piece orchestra in a performance that inspires joy and holiday spirit. New narrators this year include Helen Hunt, Alfonso Ribeiro, Bart Millard and voice of Moana, Auli’i Cravalho. Returning favorites include Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg and voice of Ariel, Jodi Benson. This elegant showcase is performed three times nightly, and for the first time will be presented on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22.
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages – Guests can add more magic to their holiday celebrations with a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner followed by reserved seating at a performance of the Candlelight Processional. Dining options include some of the tastiest restaurants in Epcot and the adjacent Disney’s BoardWalk Resort and Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts. To reserve Candlelight Dining Packages, guests can call (407) WDW-DINE.
- Storytellers and Holiday Entertainment – Costumed performers will bring the traditions of their home countries to Epcot with holiday stories and music told around World Showcase, along with a variety of other international festive entertainment.
- Chip ’n Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree – Guests will join these playful chipmunks on their quest to collect ornaments for their Christmas tree. Guests may purchase a map and stickers from select merchandise locations and then travel World Showcase hunting for ornaments. A surprise is in store for those who complete the hunt!
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – This nighttime spectacular of fireworks, special effects, flame torches and more includes a special holiday finale from Nov. 18 to Dec. 30. This will be the final holiday season for IllumiNations, as the show is currently scheduled to conclude at the end of summer 2019, with new thrills on World Showcase Lagoon set to debut immediately afterward.
- Meet Santa and Mrs. Claus – Guests can pose for a photo and share their holiday wishes while visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus at The American Adventure.
Make your holidays ones filled with magical memories to last a lifetime at the Walt Disney World Resort. There’s no better time than right now than to book your trip. Plus now you can make your stay even merrier with this special offer and save 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels. To book by phone, call (407) 939-7630 and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.