It is a Christmas Bricktacular like no other and it’s now in full swing at LEGOLAND Florida and it’s the perfect way to create memories for the family and usher in the holidays with this brickolious event.
Christmas Bricktacular Presented by Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas is back at LEGOLAND Florida Resort is now in full swing and it’s the perfect way to spend a holiday weekend making memories for you and your family.
From Santa and his elves to holiday shows to the chance to get your build on, there’s no better time than right now to visit everyone’s favorite Place Built For Children.
Now you can celebrate the holidays with some very merry LEGO builds, sweet holiday treats and resort-wide live entertainment during the theme park’s annual seasonal celebration for kids.
This year, the festivities expand with “Holly Jolly Jubilee,” an all-new family-friendly show on the LEGO City Stage Presented by Wells Fargo. Santa’s elves are ready to send Saint Nick to the North Pole in this interactive show that will have guests singing along to songs of the season.
Included with park admission, Christmas Bricktacular takes place on select dates through December and provides a fun and interactive place for kids to enjoy the holiday festivities.
- Synchronized light shows on a 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree put on a dazzling display as “snow” flurries fall
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier
- Exclusive LEGO photo spots including: a life-sized model of Santa, Santa’s reindeer and sleigh, a giant holiday wreath and a friendly snowman
- “Holidays Around the World” LEGO Mosaic Build with a Master Model Builder, a LEGO Christmas tree build and a holiday-themed competition build when kids can use their imagination to create something spectacular for a chance to win a LEGO prize.
- “Santa’s Helper Scavenger Hunt” in MINILAND USA
- A “Letters to Santa” station with postage paid to the North Pole
There’s nothing better than indulging yourself in a taste of the season with holiday-themed treats including Cheerful Churros and delicious Pumpkin Spice Granny’s Apple Fries.
Looking for gifts? At LEGO Factory store, you can build their own ornament and purchase the perfect gift for everyone in the family. Plus, during the holiday season, you’ll receive an exclusive LEGO Christmas Carousel with a $100 purchase in the Big Shop, while annual pass holders receive an exclusive LEGO Christmas Gift with a $100 purchase. Supplies are limited.
For even more fun, book a spot at LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop, a special VIP experience where guests can interact with LEGO characters, snack on tasty seasonal treats, meet a Master Model Builder and create an exclusive LEGO model to take home. To book or for more information, call 1-855-753-7777.
2018 Christmas Bricktacular Presented by Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas Dates:
- December 1-2 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 22-25 (Saturday-Tuesday)
Kids’ New Year’s Party Presented by Ford
From December 26-31, guests can continue to enjoy the park’s holiday festivities with the “New Beginnings Celebration,” amazing nightly fireworks show filled with dance parties and special LEGO building activities. On Monday, Dec. 31 ring in the new year with a LEGO brick-drop countdown to midnight Kid Standard Time (that’s 8 p.m. to moms and dads), a kid-centric dance party and a dazzling fireworks display enhanced by complimentary fireworks viewing glasses which make it appear as if LEGO bricks are exploding in the sky. All activities are included with park admission.
To purchase tickets and book on-site accommodations visit https://www.legoland.com/florida and for the latest LEGOLAND Florida Resort news, visit the official blog at https://www.legolandfloridablog.com.
Disclosure: We were invited to attend Christmas Bricktacular as guests of LEGOLAND Florida, however, all thoughts and opinions expressed here are 100% our own.